Saturday 6 December 2014

It's December





Sorry to bombard you with photos of Christmas lights again. There's just something about Christmas lights that I love


December mornings brightened by the opening of an advent calendar. Christmas lights filling the streets. A light covering of frost. Early evenings brought by darkness. Eyes drawn to a tree hidden in the corner of a room. Wrapped up in blankets by the fire. It’s December.

We may have been a bit naughty in our household and put the tree up before December but only by one day. Hopefully Santa won’t put us on the naughty list.

The day before December I undid our Christmas decoration boxes and I swear I could smell Christmas: A bit of gingerbread and a bit of cinnamon. In my opinion once the tree is up it really feels like Christmas. All that is missing are the gifts under the tree. 

Now I know I said that this week’s blogpost might be Christmas related and maybe in your opinion this is… I’m not sure what I think. Anyway in the last week I’ve been doing the most planning I’ve ever achieved and I have something special coming up for you if fingers crossed everything goes as planned. Only two weeks left until the holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment