Saturday 13 December 2014

Strangers

There’s a few small things that can really make my day. A stranger’s smile. A stranger saying thank you. A stranger holding the door for me. All the small things.

I have no idea if I’m alone or not in this but it really captures my attention.
The sky can be full of grey angered clouds and I can have no umbrella or jacket. But a stranger walking past who’s in the same boat as me, smiling at me, well what more do I need to say?
I may not drive so have never even be in the driving seat but coming home in traffic and then being stopped by traffic lights and watching people wander across, but then one of those people saying thank you even when they don’t need to that makes me smile.
Obviously these things don’t completely make my day the best day ever but they do add a bit of happiness to my ordinary day. If you have never noticed these things, look out for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment