Monday 22 December 2014

3 Days To Christmas | Favourite Christmas Things



No sponsorship
Everyone has their favourites. Here are my Favourite Christmas things:

My Favourite Christmas Film

Many people claim that Love Actually is their favourite Christmas film and so is mine. I can’t remember the first time I saw it but ever since I’ve loved it: the concept of illustrating different story lines in one film makes me very happy and interested.

My Favourite Christmas Song

My Favourite Christmas song just happens to be played in Love Actually, All I Want For Christmas Is You. In the film a young girl sings it and very well may I add. I don’t particularly have a favourite version of the song by an artist, I just love the lyrics and the tune.

My Favourite Christmas Chocolate

Something I don’t think you know about me yet is that I love chocolate oranges. If only they were sold in stores daily although I may gain quite a bit of weight if I was able to eat them every day and it would probably make me bankrupt. Also I do love guylian and as a result of it not being the cheapest chocolate around I don’t regularly get it but around Christmas my auntie always supplies a big box of them.

My Favourite Christmas Decoration

I don’t really have a specific favourite Christmas decoration. I love quite a few but for helpful purposes one of my favourite Christmas tree decorations is the little gingerbread house which is shown in one of the photos above.

My Favourite Christmas Day food

Now this may come as a bit of a shock but I’m not the biggest fan of food on Christmas day: sprouts are a no no and turkey is ok, not amazing just ok. However this year we are having beef on Christmas which feels me with joy so I guess that will become my favourite Christmas day food.

My Favourite Christmas Day event

I think my most favourite part of the 25th is the evening after we’ve had dinner, eaten tons of chocolate and opened all the presents. My family and I always settle down on the couch and watch a film or whatever exciting programme is being shown on television.

Now I would love to hear what your Christmas favourites are so please comment below what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment