Tuesday 23 December 2014

2 Days To Christmas | A Day Out: That Christmas Feeling










Sorry that it has taken me so long to upload today. I've been in and out of my house. As I will soon tell you I went out shopping with a good friend of mine. And as soon as we had finished I just wanted to crawl into bed and sleep however I had to rush off to another shop with my family to collect more Christmas presents. Anyway I will stop with the rambling and crack on.
 
With Christmas on the horizon a good friend of mine and I joined everyone else in the world of Christmas shopping. Before we go any further can I say I have probably been the most organised with buying Christmas presents in the lead up to Christmas this year. In fact I had already purchased some Christmas gifts back in November. But I just needed a few more things for my family and some friends.
 
The streets were decorated by Christmas lights or by people hurrying between shops in the search of Christmas presents. There was just that Christmas feeling.
 
That Christmas feeling has been around for some time now. It could have started when you put your tree up or when you saw the first signs of frost. It somehow lasts from the last few days of November until the first week of January. Well I feel like it does. That didn’t stop me though playing Christmas music back in July.
 
In my family I feel that Christmas brings us together. We all have our own individual lives. I'm at school. My parents are at work. The rest of my family are spread across Europe. So are you spending Christmas Day with anyone special?
 
Unfortunately not everyone has a family to go to at Christmas. So maybe when you are not busy on Christmas Day just take a few seconds to think of or wish those people a Merry Christmas.  

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos!! I have been so busy with Christmas shopping as well. I love your point about Christmas bringing people together, because that is often overlooked and is personally my fave part about christmas! <3 Great post.

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete