Saturday 20 December 2014

5 Days To Christmas | Christmas Decorations









As I mentioned a few weeks ago, we were, well mainly I was very keen to put our Christmas tree up so it went up the day before December. Oops… sorry. I really enjoy being able to snuggle up on the sofa with a blanket covering me while being able to cast an eye over a lit up tree in the corner.

Also something that I love about Christmas is the fact that it is an excuse to put lights up everywhere: stair banisters, doors, hedges and of course trees. If you really think about it putting lights on hedges and trees seems a bit odd and out of the ordinary but I love it.

I actually put lights up in my bedroom at the beginning of November and I think I might keep them up all year round.

Anyway today’s post is mostly just about the photos which I hope you enjoy and gets you more into the Christmas spirit. 

I’ve spent the majority of my day in the cold wrapped up in a scarf and big woolly boots. But now I’m home and typing away as I have big fluffy socks on and a very cosy blanket swirled around me. I hope your all warm and looking forward to Christmas! I have a few photos left over which I'm going to try and use in another blog post so keep an eye out for them.

2 comments:

  1. Your Christmas tree looks lovely! They always seem to make the room feel cosier, I love looking at the lights :)

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete