Saturday 29 November 2014

It's Beginning To Look Like Christmas











It feels like its been so long since I last blogged even though its only been a week. After I did my first GCSE mock I had to complete all my homework that had been building up and revise for a test of mine the next day. But anyway after thursday I collapsed on the sofa and did nothing all night.

Last friday night my parents and I visited a town near us and it was lit up by Christmas lights. Of course I brought my camera with me even though I am a bit shy when it comes to taking photos when there are people around. Anyway I hope the photos have magnified your excitement for Christmas.

After our little trip, I've learnt that taking photos at night in the dark is rather difficult. Even though you may be holding the camera as still as you possibly can, some of the photos still somehow turn out a bit blurry. Sorry that these photos aren't the best.

Anyway I really want to visit Oxford Street in London as I've seen photos of amazing Christmas lights flying between buildings there. Are you doing anything Christmassy soon? Tomorrow (fingers crossed) we are putting our Christmas tree up! I should have a new blog post up next saturday so keep an eye out next weekend... it may be Christmas themed.

No comments:

Post a Comment