Sunday 2 August 2015

Wandering Around London



















I had this post scheduled to go up yesterday but somehow I hadn’t pressed the publish button and for the majority of the day I was either sleeping or in a car so wasn’t able to check. Therefore I’m sorry it’s a day late but anyway here it is.
I’m currently trying to press the pause button on my life. Every summer that I can remember has gone quicker than I can blink and as this is my last summer before things get really serious, I really want to experience as much as I can as well as rest as much as I can. Once in a while I count how many more weeks I have until summer is over and sometimes that helps but it can also force me into thinking I haven't done enough.
As I haven’t uploaded a post about a day in my life for a while I thought I would take this opportunity to share this day with you. Last week I woke up at eight o’clock in the morning (I’m not sure how, I just remember that I had to fling myself out of my bed to stop myself from falling back to sleep) and I later met up with my friend to visit a gallery in London, called the Saatchi Gallery.

There was something really free and liberating about having a travel day ticket in London that day. It meant I could go anywhere in the London and we weren’t in a rush to go anywhere so we were able to just chill and wander around London roads after we visited the gallery. I hope you enjoy the photos!

2 comments:

  1. The photos are so pretty! I really want to go exploring London too this summer, I always just go to the same places. That art gallery looks so cool, I've never heard of it before!x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You should go, I highly recommend it!

      Delete