Saturday 29 August 2015

I've Lost Something



I’ve lost something very valuable to me. A notebook.

A notebook filled with everything I’ve done in the last year. You could call it a diary or a calendar. It’s valuable to me due to the fact I can’t replace it. I can’t go out and buy a notebook filled with everything I’ve done in the last year; I’ve been keeping a record of what I do to enable me to look back and remember the moments.
These are the moments that I can’t relive, which is what makes them so precious and dear to me. When I’m old and have forgotten, I want to be able to have the opportunity to read through a notebook of mine and see what I did with my time when I was younger.
I’ve never been able to keep a proper diary where I write my thoughts and actions down each day. So last year I decided to keep a small notebook where I write down memorable things: not full sentences or poetic lines, one or two words describing something I wanted to remember.

If you're in the same boat as me and can't keep a proper diary, I really suggest having a small notebook and writing down one or two words describing what you did if you want to keep some type of record of your life. Just don't loose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment