Saturday 5 September 2015

A Day At The Start Of Summer




































Summer is about to be over. On Monday I’m back to carrying textbooks and sitting through lessons. If summer went on for ages we wouldn’t identify how valuable the summer holidays are. I’m always going to wish for more holiday but I think that’s a better situation than wishing I had less and becoming bored with my time. The holiday is so valuable and appreciated as a result of it being relatively short and rare.

Anyway as it is the end of the summer holidays I thought today would be a good time to look back at a day from the beginning of the holiday.
I’ve lived in the same town my whole life. And it’s not the biggest of towns. So I’ve pretty much visited everything there is to see in my town. However a few months back I noticed a road that I had never gone down and my interest was triggered. My good friend and I visited the place where the road led to one day and discovered a lovely bench with a view that was for once not just trees and brambles. I hope you like the photos above and good luck to everyone going back to school.  Also notebook update, I found it!

No comments:

Post a Comment