Sunday 13 September 2015

Notebooks


This may be something odd to write a whole post about but I thought why not try something completely different.

Basically I have a problem with using notebooks. It’s not that I don’t like the notebook. I just feel whatever I do in that notebook I will be ruining or damaging it. However saying this and being aware of this, it doesn’t stop me from buying more notebooks. In fact only a couple of weeks ago I bought another one and as I write this I know it’s going to be a struggle for me to actually use it even though I love it. So as you can guess I have quite a big collection of unused notebooks.
Last year around this time I finally began to use two notebooks that I was given four or five years ago. This may sound pretty odd but I think the prettier the notebook, the harder I find it to use it. Does anyone else experience this?

2 comments:

  1. Yes I experience it! Like I don't want to taint the notebook I want to keep it new and pristine! Also, once I use the notebook and it's full up then what will happen to the notebook!? Although now I rarely have pretty notebooks, which is a shame but I don't feel hesitation to using them aha. Also I love the picture, you must be super strong to carry all those notebooks at once though, I struggle enough when two are in my school bag! x
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was hard work :D I'm glad I'm not alone in finding it hard to use pretty notebooks.

      Delete