Monday 17 August 2015

A Trip To The Coast: The First Evening

































For the next few days I hope to upload a post every day of my recent holiday. By the end of this week you may not believe me when I say I honestly tried my hardest to narrow down my photos to one post: I just couldn’t do it. So I hope you will enjoy my posts from the next few days, including this one.

A holiday. Somewhere spent away from home relaxing or experiencing leisure. This was a holiday I want to remember. What made it special for me was that there were no fancy restaurants or the fact that we didn’t have to go on a plane to reach it. It was just us in the middle of just about nowhere.

We didn’t have access to a shower or bath. Now don’t worry, we were able to wash regularly as we had access to a local gym where we were able to wash daily. And we had no television, the wifi was pretty bad and there was no heating. What I like to call it is an ‘adventure’. Well as far as an adventure can go for two fifteen year olds somewhere in England among fields of hay and odd green plants, which I would call broccoli but apparently weren't.   

Anyway I shall stop typing now as I've already bombarded you with a few photos and there's a lot more to come in the next few days. Do you like these kind of travel posts?

No comments:

Post a Comment