Tuesday 18 August 2015

A Trip To The Coast: Walking By The Estuary







 
If you haven’t realised yet, I do like a good sunset. Bunting, fairy-lights, beach huts and sunsets keep me pretty happy.
On our first full day for some reason we ventured out of the house and walked to the estuary nearby. I didn’t even feel tired as we kept going and continued on to the neighbouring town, which we never planned to do that day. I must have been under some kind of spell.
It may be odd, two young teenage girls going for a walk but it enabled us to see something new and different as well as talk about anything and everything. And strangely the weather in Britain was warm enough for us to wear shorts and not need to be wrapped up in blankets. But I can't say the same for when we got home, then it was snuggling up in blankets and hot chocolate. A good first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment