Thursday 20 August 2015

A Trip To The Coast: A Collection Of Days











It’s odd to think that a week ago I was away in the sun and now I’m stuck inside as water runs down the windows and drowns the trees. I would have posted this earlier but I was away collecting GCSE results. If you received any today I hope they were what you wanted.

Anyway today I thought I would share with you some photos from various days. One day we were able to visit a beach further away from the one we had visited on the first evening there. I quickly learnt that it was a lot of hard work to actually walk along it due to the fact that the beach was largely made up of thousands of pebbles and rather noisy. But it was still a beautiful beach especially as there were a number of fishing boats lying on the beach and I loved the colourful houses.
In addition we were lucky enough to have the opportunity to eat lunch on an old lighthouse boat one day and one evening we made the decision to cycle down to the same estuary that we visited at the beginning of the week.
However I'll stop typing now as I fear I've already overwhelmed you this week with a number of photos. Tomorrow I'm planning to upload a post on our last full day on holiday so hopefully I'll see you then.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are pleased with your results!
    Your pictures are really pretty, I love visiting different beaches :) x

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So do I, there's just something really special about visiting beaches.

      Delete