Tuesday 26 July 2016

Two Years







 
I intended to use this space on the internet for me to write about anything and explore the way I could write. But it’s also led to me enhancing my love for photography and has provided me with somewhere I can present my photos to the world even if no one is watching.  
Until now I hadn’t properly considered photography as such a major aspect of my blog but especially in the last year it seems it’s as much of a part of my blog as my writing is, especially recently. I hope to create more photography based posts in the future as well as write more of the types of posts that I've missed writing and write more freely, without the worry of it not being 'good enough'.
Anyway it’s been two years from yesterday that I’ve had this space on the internet. I'm so grateful to have this space where I can do what I want whether that's to write or post photos of mine. So thank you to anyone who has taken the time to look at this space of mine. Also thank you to my close friend who helped me take some of these photos.

Hopefully I have a lot more to show on here in years to come.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the photos in this post!
    katie-louu.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love how the balloons bring extra pops of colour to them.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on two years! I love how the photos have been taken!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete