Thursday 21 July 2016

A Trip To Italy: Somewhere Very Hot


 
 






 






Blue painted the skies, a different shade each new day: few white dots danced in the sky above. Our days in Italy provided us with long walks in any shade we could find along streets paved with bricks. It was astonishingly hot.
I can’t remember the last holiday abroad I went on with my family where we didn’t either ski or sail. It was a change. I’m still unsure about what ‘kind’ of holiday I prefer but I feel as you grow older you gradually discover this. Well I hope so.

Anyway I hope you enjoy the photos from my trip and have had a good week.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to Italy in a few weeks with my family-all your pics are making me super excited!
    katie-louu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have fun! I found Italy so beautiful.

      Delete