Saturday 9 January 2016

One Last Goodbye To 2015

 














 




started 2015 with friends | spent hours wheeling around a cart full of leaflets to deliver to post boxes as my ‘first’ job | spent hours chatting with old neighbour | cut a load off of my hair | stayed up to late hours talking about anything in my history dorm with friends | had the opportunity to visit the WW1 battlefields | went skiing | walked down a beach at night | had a late night adventure to an old train station | last sports day | dressed up as a sixth former for a day | slept in a tent with friends for a night | took so many tubes around London with a friend | ventured out to a yacht harbour at night | spent an afternoon walking around somewhere I had never been | made a visit to somewhere in my town that I had never been before | spent a whole day with friends watching films non-stop | walked along the beach in our pyjamas at night | took a friend sailing for their first time | every day for a week went somewhere new | saw the sun set too many times to count | picked up my GCSE results | visited a completely new town | found my inner eight year-old self with a friend | had a picnic in a wood with friends | strolled all the way around London with friends | miraculously won bowling once | started the new school year | had a geography trip to Wales | discovered a beautiful place | walked and camped for three days | spent a day in London for Mum’s birthday | dressed up for Halloween from clueless with a friend & spent a night sleeping in a living room | received hand-made bunting from a close friend which I still can’t express how grateful and appreciative I am for | spent many Sunday afternoon’s at my aunties cuddled up on the sofa under a blanket | performed in my school’s panto | danced a lot | went ice skating for the first time | spent the Christmas period with my family | met my cousin’s baby | ended 2015 with friends


Even though it’s been over a week into 2016 I just wanted to look back at 2015 one last time. Above are a few photos and a collection of phrases and words that reflect a lot of my past year. I'm incredibly grateful for all I experienced and received in 2015. Bring on 2016.  
I hope you have had a good week and next week is an even better one. Thank you for reading this.

2 comments:

  1. these are such gorgeous photos, especially the one with the sunset! happy new year lovely :) id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/food-is-fuel.html xx

    ReplyDelete