Saturday 23 January 2016

Less Than 24 Hours By The Coast










Can you spot the trail of birds?
And can you spot the moon?

 

The sea has been out of my reach for so long as the line-up of mocks built a locked gate that I could not open until one of the last exams. Last Friday I sat down, wrote until they said stop and left the hall with a sore, used hand but with the plans to experience things that had been gone from my mind for a week or two.
 
Saturday contained a birthday surprise for a few of my friends and singing along to a number of films. A minute after ten I squeezed into my parents’ car and we drove up to the coast through the shower of unexpected snow. The next day after being wrapped up in bed, we ventured out to the sea, which I had missed so much. As you can see above I’m a bit rusty with taking proper photos out and about but hopefully I will have loads more opportunities in the next few months to practise taking photos.
Anyway I hope you have had a good week and next week will be even better.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment