Saturday 2 January 2016

Happy New Year

Last year I wrote a post during the New Year period about my resolutions. The way I wrote and what I wrote is not from the same person sitting here typing these words. I’ve grown and changed so significantly in the last year. Honestly I don’t think we ever stop growing and I don’t want to stop.

The person who wrote that post a year ago was me but the person sitting here now, the ‘now’ me, no longer craves a plan for the New Year. Now I seek to take each day as a new opportunity, a new chance, to discover, to travel, to make new mistakes, to learn from these mistakes and to grow. And I’ve come to realise its ok to not have a plan.
Saying this though I am one who yearns to write a ‘to do’ list or any list in fact for I have found stability in planning in the past. But in the last year things that I haven’t planned or known to have desired have been some of the best things to have occurred in my life.
So from now onwards I want to solely embrace every single day as much as I can. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment