Friday 22 May 2015

Stuck In A Hole


Maybe I’m the only one but I sense I’m not after talking to other people and reading what others have written before. 


Sometimes unconsciously I get trapped in this hole. There’s no way to escape until someone eventually walks by and offers me a hand. That can be quick or can take days.

I’ve noticed when I’ve been so busy dealing with stuff, such as, school, I’ve found it hard to write or come up with ideas of what to write. I’ve been wanting to write but I’ve just been stuck in this hole. I used to identify it as writer’s block. And I guess it still is. Just this time I think I know why it’s occurred.

It’s like when you’re ill.

When you are ill you find it hard to concentrate and do other things. Unfortunately you just have to be patience and wait to get better. I’m just having to hold onto that hope that when things do cool down again at school, writing will come.

I’ve been trying for a while to overcome this. But I fear that the quality of my writing has declined. I haven’t written the best I can and you deserve better whoever you are reading this. 

So writing enjoy your holiday. I’ll see you soon. 

2 comments:

  1. i love such honest and personal posts like this one. your blog is so lovely :) id love it if you'd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/05/a-new-chapter-goodbye-anxiety-hello-life.html xx

    ReplyDelete