Sunday 31 May 2015

May




I thought I would grab the chance to write this Sunday.
I don’t think I’ve written a post yet reflecting on a whole month so hope you enjoy.
Honestly it feels like it was new year only yesterday. We are already nearly through half the year! This year in particular for some reason I’ve been reminding myself to ‘seize the day’ as much as I can. I guess this is partially due to the fact that I leave school in three years and a bit.
This month I had quite a few opportunities to visit the sea, which I’ve fallen in love with by the way. One of my highlights when we visited the sea was when we walked along the beach in the late evening. As you know if you’ve been around since Christmas, I’m slightly obsessed with lights. The photo above showing the lights just doesn’t justify how special the place was.
A few months ago I would never have thought I would be able to balance seeing my friends and revising for certain GCSE’s. But I’ve been fortunate enough that everything has worked itself out. Fingers crossed next year is alright. If I’ve learnt anything from this in the school work area, be prepared. Revise beforehand and therefore you won’t have to work as much the days before your exams and you will feel more relaxed and comfortable.
If you’re going through the revision and exams period at the moment, just remember there’s summer. And give yourself a break every so often.


No comments:

Post a Comment