Friday 15 August 2014

Summer Ending...


Summer ending… There may be three weeks left until the end of my summer holidays. But three weeks can go very fast as I have learnt over most of my life. One thing that I’m concerned about is wasting those weeks. There are a few things that make this summer holiday really precious to me. After this holiday is over I begin my GCSEs which even the thought of scares me.

As well as doing a lot of exciting things, I want to sleep more. Today I slept until 13:00 and it was great. But that was mainly down to the fact that the two previous days I had to wake up before 7 in the morning and spend both my days standing up. However I think I need to wake up a little earlier from now on and not start a running pattern. Starting your day early allows you to get so much done which feels so much more rewarding. Maybe I’ll allow myself to have one day every week of sleeping until 11.
Anyway here’s a list of a few of the things that I want to do before this summer ends:
  • tidy and organise my room
  • make a photo album
  • see the sun set
  • get wet in the rain
  • make pancakes 
  • write a message on a balloon and set it off
  • see the sun rise
  • enter a photography contest

Although I still don’t want to feel tied down to completing this list because recently I’ve been trying to minimise the amount of stress that could be caused in my life. But I will try.  


No comments:

Post a Comment