Saturday 25 April 2015

Moments



You can probably guess this was an accident :D

Life is full of a lot of big moments. But even more small moments. Somehow that makes us forget them more than the big things.

Somehow since January everything has been going so fast, especially the month of March. In less than a month I’m going to be sitting my first GCSE exam. It’s crazy. It feels like I was only in primary school yesterday.  

It’s made me want to savour more of the moments.

The other day I came across some photos from when my good friend and I went for a walk through a wood nearby before we headed into town later on over a month ago. I thought I could share them with you since you might enjoy them as it’s something different.

We never really anticipated it to be as muddy as it was. Well mostly I didn’t. I somehow once ended up with my feet in mud that met the top of my boots. Just to let you know my boots did survive… just. She was a bit brighter than me and wore trainers. Also it didn’t help that I fell off the path once and into the thick pools of mud.

Anyway how is your weekend going?

No comments:

Post a Comment