Thursday 2 April 2015

I Miss Writing

I miss writing.

Words used to be able to fall from my head to paper or a computer screen in this case.

Now I sit wanting to write but not being able to. I’ve been so busy lately either revising and completing homework or visiting another country. There’s been no time to stop. Maybe that’s what’s driven writer’s block to come out of its cave.

Whenever I needed to express myself I’ve gone to write. I guess this could be classed as a perfect time for writer’s block to creep onto my back. I’ve tried to be patient. I’ve come and gone. But it still hides in the shadows.

So much has happened recently that I want to write about. I fear when writer’s block decides to go on vacation that I will have forgotten the moments of my life now and therefore have nothing worthy to put down to paper.

I guess in some way as I’m writing this I’m hoping it will push this wall away, that I will be able to breathe again.

Anyway I have one day left until my skiing holiday is over and I will be on my way back to England. Let’s just say I’m really looking forward to my own bed. It’s been too long!

2 comments:

  1. it's really hard if your most important outlet is "blocked" and you have so much to get out! sometimes when that happens, I try drawing, even though I'm really bad at it.. but it helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a really good idea! Thank you! I feel so stupid now to not have thought of that before :D

      Delete