Friday 24 October 2014

There's Something About Autumn



By the way four of these photos above sandwiched between the first and last photo were taken by a good friend of mine without me even knowing except for one of them
Autumn. Neither Summer or Winter.
Snuggling up on the sofa wrapped up in blankets and a hot chocolate in hand. The orange to yellow leaves covering the ground. The excuse to wear fluffy socks. There’s just something about Autumn.

It may be nearing the end of Autumn but every time I look out of my bedroom window I catch a glimpse of Autumn.

As dusk falls fireworks are already going off. There's something special about fireworks to me: I was born the morning after bonfire night.

My parents had the pleasure of waiting for me to arrive in a hospital as fireworks were set off into the sky. And my Dad likes to joke that they had their own firework, me. (Bit cheesy but I'll let him off this time).

No comments:

Post a Comment