Thursday 30 October 2014

Autumn Break





If you had asked before this week what I spent the majority of my time doing in my school holidays I would have used one word, ‘sleep’. But strangely this half term I’ve been getting up at, latest nine o’clock. Recently I’ve noticed when I get up earlier I am able to get more stuff done and actually felt more productive and awake. I wish I could say this has made me fall asleep earlier but unfortunately not…

Anyway a few days ago I woke up just before eight o’clock in the morning and visited a good friend of mine. On the way to her house we came across a small flood covering all of the road: For a second or two I considered paddling across but luckily my friend told me of another route. It took us two attempts to find her house as we drove up the road then back again but we did eventually find it.

We spent the day together chatting about everything: From the taste of pizza to our future dream jobs. It may not sound the most adventurous day but it was nice to just ‘chill’.
We took a walk around a park beside her house (which I now believe to be a wood, rather than a park even though it has the word ‘park’ in its name). Not that it really matters but never mind.
I think we were outside for two to three hours even though it felt like nothing. Half way through our trip we came across a picnic bench and may I say I’m sort of now obsessed with it. I’m not really one for going on about things but it just felt like a great bench.
In previous blog posts I have discussed how I tend to hide my camera behind me when I’m around strangers, well guess what… that happened a few times again. My friend said that I was more confident to sing around strangers than take a photo. That seems a bit odd but I guess it’s true. I presume I feel more nervous taking a photo as it means more to me than casually singing.
Anyway I hope you have enjoyed the photos above.

You may come to realise that I'm not a big fan of Halloween, it's always been about bonfire night a few days later for me. But I am dressing up and heading over to a friend's of mine. Have you got any plans for Halloween or bonfire night?

No comments:

Post a Comment