Saturday 17 October 2015

Something Unfinished





The bright light glared at me through my half closed eyes in the darkness of my room. It taunts me. There were words but none that seemed right. A spark awakens in my mind and I quickly type the letters on my keyboard before they escape. A strand of my hair falls in front of my face hiding what is on the screen. As I pull it behind my ear, the words don’t seem good enough. With only my index finger I remove the letters and the screen is left blank once again.

A web has trapped my words and won’t let them go. I brush my hand over my eyes and a yawn escapes my mouth.

Suddenly light breaks and words tumble out onto the screen. Line by line builds and I'm left stunned by the rush.


I'm not sure where this came from. I just started typing a while ago, trying to write something fictional and never knew how to finish it so here it is unfinished. Maybe you can finish it and comment below. Anyway I hope you have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment