Saturday 3 October 2015

A Trip To North Wales: A Geography Trip



Can you spot the castle?








I really enjoy going to different places even if they are just down the road. As I said last week I went to Wales for my geography GCSE controlled assessment. Wales is just a bit further than down the road though.

There were late night chats, squeezing into friends’ dorm rooms, playing hairspray songs and throwing in a dance here and there, rushing for showers and realising that I had forgotten my shampoo, praying for an appetising meal each day for dinner, a beautiful beach and sheep. There were a lot of sheep.
On our last night a few of us sat in the corridor leaning against the walls and talking about anything. There wasn’t anything specific we talked about or anything different from other times. We just talked. I wish I could word why the memory is a fond one of mine. Maybe it was because it was our last night and a pause button had been pressed on our school life.
Anyway I hope you have a good week and have the opportunity to visit Wales one day if you haven't, it is beautiful. Don't let the rain stop you.

 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like such a beautiful place-my geography controlled assessment trip was so much fun too-I think school trips always are!
    katie-louu.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree. Where did you go on your trip? Wales?

      Delete