Saturday 11 July 2015

The Sea Has Stolen My Heart

I'm not really sure what to call this. I guess we could call the following a bunch of lines, thoughts and words. It’s something different nonetheless. Hope you like it.


I thought I was content with the town I lived in
But I’ve been opened up to the rest of the world
Now the window won’t shut, there’s no going back
Someone’s taken the key and won’t give it back

A button is pressed and time remains asleep
It fills my eyes, then lingers in the back of my mind
When I’m away it climbs into my conscience
This may sound like nonsense.

Birds waltz across the water of the sky
They decorate the azure blue
Everything’s calm but moving
And leaves me wondering

It’s a home with no bed but always light
Your neighbour is the overlapping water at the edge
Serenity blows off the sand, beauty lies in front of you
Give it a chance and it may steal your heart too from you  

No comments:

Post a Comment