Saturday 7 March 2015

Doing Things


School has been busy. But to be honest, it is always busy now since I started my GCSE years. Just these two weeks, in particular, I've had to revise for mocks and other things towards a few of my GCSEs. You may not know but I always make time for blogging even if I don't show it to everyone on the internet. It makes me happy and gives me a break from school.

Recently I've somehow ended up causing more 'work' for myself. (Not that I'm complaining). I've been saying 'yes' to a lot of things and actually doing things that I've been wanting to do for so long. I've no longer been holding a pause button on those things. I realised that it didn't matter when I did them. As long as I did do them, then that was all that was needed.

I feel that I so often have thoughts of doing things but I don't actually get round to doing them. They may be very small things or very big things. It doesn't matter, I'm just making a lot more effort to do things.  

So why don't you close this page and do something that you've been thinking about doing but haven't actually done yet.

2 comments:

  1. hi! I just wanted to let you know that I really like your blog. Therefore I nominated you for the versatile blogger award. :-)

    best wishes

    thepunktheory

    ReplyDelete