Saturday 24 January 2015

A Week In January


 





It feels like it was Christmas a year ago. All the Christmas lights and tree decorations are long packed away. Shops are already getting out chocolate eggs on the shelves for Easter.
The day I came back to school I was thrown into a sea of revision. Luckily I was not thrown into the deep end. That's to come next year.

The day I finished my last GCSE mock this month I came home and watched Gilmore Girls on repeat with ice cream by my side. I was so knocked out that I didn't move for hours. I can't imagine how tired I am going to be when I do all my GCSEs next year. But this time was good practise.
I thought I would share with you what I have been up to in the last week as I haven't really uploaded anything like this before and as a reminder to myself that I haven't only been revising and doing homework in the last week.

So things from the last week:  
  • If you've been around for a while then you will have noticed that in the last month I've been gradually changing my blog header. This week I finally found our watercolours and sat down to paint the last part of my header. I hope you like it! 
  • During the coldest day this week, I was just in the mood for a costa creamy cooler. I did start to regret choosing it over a hot chocolate as it made me slightly colder but I did enjoy it.
  • Snow fell for the first time in a very long time in my town which got everyone excited, including myself. But unfortunately it only lasted for a few hours.
  • One of the day’s it was my Dad’s birthday and we decided to visit a local pub for lunch. Luckily they served my favourite pub meal, eggs, ham and chips!
  • My close friend and I possibly ordered too much dominos but who can say no to such a good deal.
I hope you had a great week and next week is even better!

2 comments:

  1. oooh these are gorgeous photos! Especially the pizza hahaha! xx
    emilyjanewebb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete