Saturday 12 December 2015

Mumbles

I find myself writing but not writing what I want to write.

I write because I enjoy it.
As I have control over my keyboard, I have control over what letters are used to create words. Then sentences. These sentences portray my thoughts, feelings and my side to something.

I love reading writing. It can cause numerous emotions to be formed from the reader and so influences someone. To me that’s something truly special. People’s accounts of anything from events to emotions should be shared. They can be shared through the use of words. And those words can be written to be easily repeated to many anywhere.
Writing, especially fiction, can transport someone to a new place and show a different perspective to an experience or event.

I shall be patient and wait for 'the' writing to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment